One touch of nature makes the whole world Kin, an unexplored trek
Pick-up point: - Dehradun Railway Station
Drop-off point: - Dehradun Railway Station
||1500||offloading backpack (per rucksack, 11 kgs)|
||500||Winter Jacket (-5 degrees, during trek)|
||500||Trekking Shoe (during trek)|
||2500||Gopro (during trek)|
Mt. Bandar Punch View, Hanuma Ganga, Yamuna Sangam at Hanuman Chatti. Multiple water fall, lush green meadows & valleys, river crossing, glacier views, fresh water lakes, glacier lakes and forests.
● 1st. day- Deharadun to Barkot
(drive 120km) altitude 1250mt
● 2nd.day- Barkot to Hanuman chatti (drive 30km
) and trek to Kandola via Nishni village ( trek 5-6
km) altitude 3000mt
● 3rd. day -kandola to gujar Hut (trek 8-10km)
● 4th. day - guajarhut to bheemthach (trek 8-10km)
● 5th. day - bheemthach to bheemthach meadows view point
(trek- 10-12km )both side elevation 4200meter Itinerary
● 6th. day- bheemthach to kandola distance (16-18km)
● 7th. day- kandola to barkot to deharadun
Deharadun to Barkot (drive 120km) altitude 1250mt
Barkot to Hanuman chatti (drive 30km ) and trek to Kandola via Nishni village ( trek 5-6 km) altitud
Kandola to Gujar Hut(3200 m) (trek 8-10km)
Guajarhut to Bheemthach(3800 m) (trek 8-10km)
Bheemthach to Bheemthach meadows view point (trek- 10-20km )both side elevation 4800meter
Bheemthach to Kandola distance (16-18km)
Kandola to Hanuman Chatti to Barkot to Dehradun (5 km trek)
● Transportation (Dehradun to Dehradun)
● Food: Day-1 Dinner to Day-5 Breakfast.
● Stay at Sankri basis on availability. Trippel Sharing. Twin Sharing Based on availability and extra charge depending upon season / rush.
● Accommodation: Four Nights Camping during the trek on Sharing Basis (Twin Sharing)
● Tents, Mattresses, and Sleeping Bags
● Toilet Tents – Dry Pit Style
● Kitchen Tent, Equipment & All Rations
● Trek Leader & Assistant Trek Leader / Local Guide
● Support team
● Porters / Mules (for Equipment)
● Mountaineering Course Qualified Trek Leader
● Local Support Team for Geographical Intelligence
● Crampons / Micro-spikes to the Trekkers (if Require)
● Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
● Any kind of emergency evacuation charges.
● If anyone left the trek against the schedule (means not able to complete or any
reason of dropping)
● Any extra demand like personal guide, personal food, personal potter, vehicle
● Anything not specifically mentioned under the Inclusion.
● Insurance, any type of Medical Expense and Rescue Charges.
● Any type of Personal Expense
● Normally hiking trail expect to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you wish to offload your backpack, you can give it to Mule.
● Charges of offloading backpack:-INR 1500/- if you make an online payment, 10 days in advance.
● INR 1800/- if you inform us after reaching Sankri
● The backpack cannot weigh more than 11 kgs. Backpack should have waterproof cover.
Suitcases/trolleys/ bags will not be allowed.
● There is regular bus service from Delhi to Dehradun, from Delhis ISBT Kashmere Gate.
● We would suggest you to take only government buses from ISBT Kashmere Gate. Private buses ply from outside ISBT and they are not trust worthy.
● Usually buses drop you at Dehradun ISBT. From there you have to come to Dehradun.
● Take the overnight train to Dehradun from Delhi
● Nandadevi Express - Train no: 12205 (Departure 11:50pm; Arrival - 5:40am)
● Dehradun Express - Train no: 12687 (Departure - 9:10pm; Arrival - 5:00am)
Jolly Grant Airport is the airport serving Dehradun, located about 25 km from the city.
There is a daily flight from Delhi to Dehradun
At Mori, which is 20km before Sankri.
Very good network for all at Barkot. Kandola only Jio network and no network beyond.