Uttarakhand is called as a Dev Bhoomi ie land of Gods. It has a number of temples dating back to thousands of years. The most famous among them are the temples located in the four locations of Badarinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri & Yamunotri, which are co
Kedarnath and Badrinath
Discover the beauty of the Outer Himalayan foothills & depart from Haridwar/Rishikesh to embark on this tour which takes out for a cultural & historical journey. Become a part of the ultimate religious trip to two of the four Dhams - Kedarnath and Badrinath with HIMALAYAN FOOTPRINT Badrinath Kedarnath tour. These places hold high regards to the Hindu pilgrims seeking 'Moksha' and serenity. During this extensive tour, get close to the enchanting prayers of Hinduism. Visit the famous Kedarnath and Badrinath temple which is more than 1,200 years old, located at the Garhwal Himalayan range near Mandakini river. Visit Rudraprayag, It is confluence of rivers Alaknanda and Mandakin
Haridwar to Guptkashi (220 kms) | Temple Visit
Guptkashi - Gaurikund - Kedarnath | Visit to Kedarnath Temple
Kedarnath to Guptkashi/ Fhata / Seetapur | Sightseeing across Journey
Fhata / Seetapur /Guptkashi to Badrinath (197 km) | Sightseeing across Journey
Badrinath - Joshimath - Rudraprayag
End of Trip | Rudraprayag to Haridwar
1. Pick up and drop Rishikesh & Haridwar
2. Comfortable vehicle (ERTIKA BOLERO TEMPO TRAVL/Similar) for
sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
3. Stay on triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels.
4. Breakfast and dinner as per the itinerary.
5. Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
6. Sightseeing as per itinerary.
1. Horse / Paalki / Helicopter for Trekking at Kedarnath.
2. Meals in Kedarnath are not included.
3. Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
4. All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
5. Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
6. Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral
water, telephone charges.
7. Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges
From Delhi, you can find a regular bus service for Dehradun. ISBT Kashmere Gate is the main bus station in Delhi from where you will find both ac and non-ac buses for Dehradun.
However, it is always better to take government buses from Kashmere Gate ISBT. The bus will drop you at Dehradun ISBT and then we will send our staff who will pick you up from Dehradun Railway Station, so you need to reach there.
At 06:00 am, Travller, Bolero or any other vehicle like this will only pick you up from Dehradun Railway Station.
By 04:00 pm, you will be reaching Sankri.
In case, you want to reach Dehradun from Delhi by train then two express trains are quite convenient. With the train, it is an overnight journey. The two trains are mentioned below:
Nandadevi Express – Train no: 12205 (Departure 11:50pm; Arrival – 5:40am)
Dehradun Express – Train no: 12687 (Departure – 9:10pm; Arrival – 5:00am)
Jolly Grant Airport is the nearest airport to reach Dehradun by flight that is located almost 25km away from the city. You can find regular flights from Delhi to Dehradun.
However, if you are planning to reach Dehradun by flight then it is better to come one day in advance.